Our Trust was formed in 1955 to provide education to the rural people in the remote village areas of Pollachi Taluk with the presidentship of Sri. N. Mahalingam of Pollachi and with the patronage of Founder Trustee Sri. K.M. Govindasamy Gounder of Kaliyapuram and Founder Trustee Sri. M.P. Venkatachala Gounder of Marappa Goundenpudhur. Smt. Ramathal Govindasamy wife of Sri. K.M. Govindasamy Gounder and Sri. M.P. Venkatachala Gounder donated 60 acres of river irrigated lands and buildings in memory of their mother late Smt. Palaniammal.